Welcome to Waridi Nursery
We know what busy, hectic, stressful lives you lead and understand that nothing is more important to you than the welfare of your children in your absence. Since you want the best for your kids, we provide high quality childcare with experienced, reliable, responsible, and loving babysitters. Not only can you trust us to care for them, but you can be assured that they will have a fun and enriching experience while you are out.
Why Waridi Nursery
We value our students for their potential, as well as their achievement, and striving always for their balanced growth-intellectual, physical, social and ethical.
Our primary goals are intellectual endeavor and achievement. We believe that a well-rounded education includes experiences in the arts, athletics and a variety of extra-curricular activities.
Further, we believe that every student is and will continue to be part of a community and, therefore, seeks to strengthen his or her moral responsibility and service to it. To that end, we actively promotes honesty, respect, responsibility and kindness.
We believe that participation of parents in their children’s education is essential to accomplishing its mission. We make every attempt to inform them of the School’s purposes and goals, and expects their strong support in the pursuit of these aims.
Our Results Speak for themsleves!
Over the years, Waridi Nursery has always still aims to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where children will recognize and achieve their fullest potential, so that they can make their best contribution to society.
Our Rooms & Classes
Our classes range from day care to pre unit.
This is for children aged between 18-36 months (1 1/2 to 3 years)
This is for children aged between 36-48 months (3-4 years)
This class is for children aged between 48-60 months (4-5 years)
This class prepares your child for class one. The class is for children aged between 60-72 months (5-6 years)
Our classrooms provide a serene learning environment to children. The capacity of the classes are small to ensure that each child is handled by their teachers individual.
The classes have been decorated with educative pictures that ensure your children are aware of their environment. The coloring of the classes provide a calm surrounding for your children to make them feel comfortable.
Our classrooms are well organized with appropriate furniture, tables, and chairs. The facilities we have in the classes are as follows:
• Storage cabinets for teachers.
• Educational decorations, wall posters and drawings for our children
• Rooms organized with decorations and wall posters.
• Supplies for children (markers, pencils, crayons, glue sticks, colored pencils, etc.) in classrooms.
• Snacks, small cups, crackers, napkins. (locked in storage cabinet)
• Small storage containers for supplies.
• Supplies for teacher (pencils, pens, scotch tape, stapler, hole punch, masking tape, glue) in classrooms.
• Disinfectant spray (safe to use to clean furniture) and paper towels in classrooms. (locked in a storage cabinet)
• Bulletin Boards decorated with age appropriate materials.
• Trash Containers with trash bags in classrooms.
• Wall Clocks
• Curriculum and student handbooks in classroom.
• Games and learning activities in classroom.
• Dry erase board in classroom.
• Attendance sheets attached to a clip board.
- High quality accredited care
- Extensive education program
- Warm, friendly and caring Staff
- Aesthetically pleasing indoor and outdoor learning environments
Our priorities are to Mould, Love and Educate your children.